15 October, 2009

Glee was dull as usual this morning

I was glad when Mercedes got to sing. And Sue is always wonderful, of course. But they had a lot of nerve with the whole minorities storyline. Whatever. The show is just barely entertaining enough to keep watching, but it's not worth writing about. I guess it must have become slightly less offensive to get to that point. They didn't say Mongoloid or talk about how deaf people suck at everything. Hooray.

I've been going through kind of a rough time. Yesterday I felt pretty close to having a meltdown in public, and had some violent thoughts. It can only go up from here, I guess. I need to feel more on track in terms of academics, but the fact that I'm not on track yet shouldn't keep me from doing writing and music--because as it is, I haven't really been doing anything. I did this yesterday, though:

No comments:

Post a Comment