15 October, 2010

(weird hobgoblin song)



I know you don't want me here
I know you don't want me here

I am the hobgoblin
of little minds
I am the hobgoblin
of your life

You were prepared then I showed up
I just waltzed in while you were all cleaned up

I am the hobgoblin
of little hearts
the kind that last a few hours before
falling apart

'Cause they know they're not wanted here
They know they're not wanted here

You patched up the holes in the ceiling
we came through the floor
You patched up the cracks in the universe
we found one more

You looked me up, you scoped me out
You read up on me and found out what I'm all about

You'll turn around one night
and slump in defeat
we're racing toward you
on a hundred centipede feet

I know you, you little shit, I fucking know you
you piece of shit, I fucking know you, you little freak
I know you don't want me here, I know you don't want me around
you blocked off the whole sky and I came in up from the ground

[a/n: I just developed this whole concept last summer; I feel like I shouldn't even put it on the Internet but it's just...not really fair that I should have to feel that way. I mean, how is this really more "hateful" than what we live with.]

4 comments:

  1. oooooooooooh i love this. you're awesome in so many ways ! love your voice and love the lyrics. can i put it on my blog pretty please??

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many times have you watched this? you're weird.

    ReplyDelete