13 September, 2009

I finally went outside

I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans and, to my delight, I was a little cold. I love cold weather more than anything; I can't wait to see what it's like here in a few months!

After briefly reviewing some of the myriad papers in my room, I've concluded that I am probably not forgetting anything I'm supposed to be doing. Tomorrow I'm going to the visiting students office to ask advice about various things, and on Tuesday there's a mandatory international students meeting.

I got some very disappointing sweet and sour chicken. I've basically eaten one small meal a day for the past two days, so I should at least lose a lot of weight here. I guess I sound depressed again. I think I'm going to be okay, though. It was so nice walking to get the chicken.

I might try to go to the Edinburgh and Lothians Asperger Society meeting tomorrow night. I emailed them and the guy said it was okay even though I don't really live in Scotland, and said he would help me figure out how to get there if I was having trouble. I think I can walk there pretty easily in an hour. I'm sort of shy to meet other AS people, but I guess those are the only people I don't have to be shy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment