02 December, 2009

my abusive relationship is going well



So we stayed up late, you were praying hard
that my wits would slow, that I'd get tired
I was really drunk but that made it worse
I said cut and run, don't stay the course

You're a stupid boy
the tests say you're smart
but you're still a boy
and nobody wants your, nobody wants your, nobody wants your heart

So we stayed up late, and I do not pray
I know God thinks I'm worse every day
I want her so much, I'm too proud to plead
but she caught on anyway, she said you need to leave

I'm a stupid girl
teachers say I'm smart
but I'm just like everyone
and nobody wants my, nobody wants my, nobody wants my heart

So we stayed up late, we were praying hard
it made our wits slow, we were so tired
I am really drunk, I don't want this stuff
but I am too lonely and you are fast enough

I'm a stupid kid
my dad says I'm smart
but I'm just like everyone
and nobody wants my, nobody wants my, nobody wants my heart

Except for you and I want no part of you
there's nothing I won't do, to never be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment