08 December, 2009

Purple

This light keeps hitting me in the eye and I realized that a person who has a window across from mine is taking pictures of the sky. Maybe they're going home too and they want to remember, because the sky doesn't look especially different tonight. It always looks beautiful though. It's one of my favorite things.

It's weird to think that in a week I'll be home. My Latin test is going to be odd; I've translated less than half of the material. Maybe I'll be lucky. More than anything I'm terribly, terribly excited to go home.

Last night I wasn't able to fall asleep until four or five because I'm so sick. Once I finally fell asleep, I stayed asleep (with small breaks) until 1:30. And now at 4:15 it's getting dark, so I'm having a very short day. But I feel finally happy and peaceful about being here, because my being here is now contained, not a stretch to stand, but just a few more days with the purple:

No comments:

Post a Comment