06 December, 2010

STORY OF MY LIFE YOU GUYS

me: okay listen to my letter to TVN.

Dear TVN,

My paper is going to be late--like hopefully it will be there when you wake up but it might come in the afternoon or the middle of the night tomorrow. Please don’t take off too many points. I don’t know if this ever happened to you when you were in college but sometimes I just get so overwhelmed and by the time I realize how paralyzed I am it’s too late to talk to the professor or get an extension or anything. Seneca says that when a powerful person like TVN shows mercy, it’s even better than when a regular person does it. I hope you agree.

Sincerely,

Amanda

roommate: I don't understand why you can't write your paper when you can write such a witty email

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing and I want to copy it and send it to all my professors except for A) that would be plagiarism, and B) I'm not taking any Classics courses.

    BUT THIS IS MY LIFE TOO.

    ReplyDelete