14 January, 2010

Sarah made a post about how Simon Baron-Cohen is the most boring person who ever lived. Actually that's not how she put it but that's what I got out of it. He made something called the Adult Asperger Assessment which is for diagnosing adults with AS. And by AS I mean, Simon Baron-Cohen's version of AS, which I don't have, because I always fail the AQ test. It's sort of weird that I keep taking it as if I'll get a different result. I guess AS has become such a pop culture phenomenon that it's possible to have actual AS without having the pop culture version of AS, and vice versa.

I am in the process of giving myself the Adult Asperger Assessment, but I'm sort of screwing around and seeing if it's even possible for me to get a Pop Culture AS diagnosis. I don't think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment