30 January, 2010

The tiniest!

okay so I was googling Rekha Sharma from Battlestar Galactica, the most beautiful person who ever lived, and one of the suggested search terms was "rekha sharma hot."

Like...maybe someone was trying to do research to find out if Rekha Sharma was hot or not? Because...they weren't sure.

or maybe there are two people named Rekha Sharma and the person was wanting to make sure Google was understanding they meant the hot one. I don't know.

For the record I was about to go to sleep, like I was half asleep with the lights off, and then I was like "it's time to look at pictures of Rekha Sharma on the Internet!"

After a while I found some sad but charming pictures of a time when RS was sandwiched between some Tall Individuals (who I also love):



RS was not able to make eye contact with them or anything, because she was too little! Despite the fundamental sadness going on in the pictures, they kind of make my heart explode with love and awesomeness. I wish that I had tiny versions of them in a box, like Mulholland Drive. And then I could fall asleep and dream about them!!

Oh look, now all the celebrities are happy:



Thank Goodness. They Are All Friends.

(wait wait, this is my favorite They Are All Friends picture:



Buddies!

For some reason it's very important for me to believe that TV show characters like each other in real life.)

2 comments:

  1. Amanda,ha-ha,as a guy i can tell you that by entering "rekha sharma hot" they were looking for sexy pics.Also,i meant to comment earlier that you should befriend that blind guy and also i saw a show about your disorder and while you appear "normal",the people on the show definitely project/manifest a disorder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw a show about your disorder and while you appear "normal",the people on the show definitely project/manifest a disorder.

    I'm sure that you're a nice guy and everything, but that really isn't something that it ever makes me feel comfortable or happy to be told. You've never even met me!

    (The guy who's blind has turned out to be super weird and friendly, which is all I really look for in another human, so I am excited about trying to be friends with him in future, and not all that paranoid about offending him anymore.)

    ReplyDelete